Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - 8.6.2 Recovery ISO

faizanelahi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can someone please provide me 8.6.2.200000-2 recovery iso. I couldn't found on Cisco website. 

I have a cluster with 1 publisher and 2 subscibers. On publisher its showing database is down and couldn't able to reset in it. On subscriber its showing offline. 

I am looking for this recovery iso to boot for file system checks. 

3 Replies 3

That version has been end of support since July 31, 2017. It’s doubtful that you will find this file. You should really consider using something more current and keeping up with the upgrade cadence.

Response Signature

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Even if one of us had that ISO it would be a EULA violation to redistribute Cisco’s software. Cisco TSAs have access to a software library internally and could potentially publish the file to you via special file access; however, they are likely to want you to have an active annuity subscription and a firm commitment to getting current. CUCM 15 is due to be released later this month.

As other members mentioned 8.6 Is a very old version and you must move to the latest ASAP. TAC will be able to help in case if you are in process of migrating to latest versions.

Response Signature