Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Firewall Ports

Flo.Matalis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

We have a new remote site and we are going to configure new phone VLANs.

I would like to know what are the ports to allow from our firewall on both the remote site and the main office.

The voice gateway is in the main office. I saw below link and was able to identify for the phones, but I am confused regarding the gateway ports since the voice gateway will be in the main office. I am concerned on the ports when the media already connects, or should I just follow what is everything on this link regardless if where the voice gateway located?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_5_1/sysConfig/CUCM_BK_SE5DAF88_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide-1151/CUCM_BK_SE5DAF88_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide-1151_chapter_01010100.pdf

Does someone have a already list of firewall ports to allow in this kind of scenario? Can you please share? Thanks!

1 Reply 1

saif musa
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

If you are not sure how the data are flow between CUCM and Voice gateway then follow what mentioned in the document regardless the location of gateway..

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: