cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

D/240PCI-T1 and PRI?

kenjohnson
Level 1
Level 1

We are planning to upgrade our analog DJ/120 card to a digital circuit (partially for ports and partially for (hopefully) reducing some elusive sporadic volume and cross-talk on messages issues specific to the analog integration, we're curious, does the D/240PCI-T1 support a PRI circut to a switch? We have an NEC NEAX switch with all PRI circuits and while a T1 protocol link would be acceptable, we were hoping to be able to pick up a PRI card.

Thanks for any advice :-)

- Ken

3 Replies 3

Excellent - thanks for that link! I forgot to include the model number I guess :-) We have both 2000's and 2400's, but fortunately this integration need is with the 2400 - thanks!

- Ken

Well that's odd - that link actually indicates that the card we just received is not orderable - and only supported for existing systems.

Is that correct? I'm a little worried about how no one told us this when we were going through the ordering process and configuring trade-in options...

This would seem to indicate that the card we ordered should not have been orderable and that there are no digital integration options available - anyone know if there is a resolution to this apparent fact and the fact that apparently we got this far without anyone saying so? Why would a discontinued product even be on our reseller's price list?

(All this said - I guess I could do a better job of keeping up with the EOL :-/ :-)

Mainly we've just had such a rough time with the analog cards keeping the volume consistent...we've had a number of TAC case open on it over the years, and have one right now even on 4.0(4), but maybe the solution isn't to go digital...

- Ken