Having some issues adding a CUP server to a new environment we are building. Our CUCM publisher is version 126.96.36.19900-2 and we are getting the below trying to load up the first CUP server with version 188.8.131.5200-6. Not sure what to do to get past this.
Sorry, forgot to respond back after I got this working. You were right about it not being added to CUCM pub. I had added it but long story short I had reverted to the previous version and that wiped the few settings I had added including adding the IM&P server. So once I did that again it was good to go.
Guess I was kind of thrown off by the text of the error that erroneously points to the version number rather than the actual cause of the failure and didn't go back to double check that it was showing on the CUCM pub.