cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to make DVO-R CSS user specific for outbound calls?

sluijterr
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I’m having an UC 9.1.1 environment. On the moment I’m testing DVO-R in combination with Jabber on Android.

When configuring the DVO-R in CUCM with al settings to do, I notice you cannot set the CSS per user to determine what the user may call via DVO-R. On this moment it seems that the CSS of the trunk is leading in this.

Am I wrong or can you set the CSS for each user that is using DVO-R?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Rg

Remco

1 Reply 1

mjordy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Remco,

Calls made/originated from the mobile phone using DVO will always leverage the device (e.g. Cisco Dual Mode for Android) Calling Search Space *in concatentation* with the line-level Calling Search Space in order to route calls to the target number.  This enables per user outbound class of restriction for mobile call operations. 

I would recommend checking the concatentation of the two CSSs to see if for some reason the device isn't reaching the appropriate route patterns.  If you believe you have the configuration correct given the above, please open a case with Cisco's Technical Assistance Center and provide appropriate logs/traces so  further analysis can be conducted.

Thanks,

Jordy

Response Signature