Views
Helpful
Replies

How to re run Preupgrade COP file

JonesR
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day everyone,

We are in the process of checking our Unity environment for our upgrade to 14 SU3, we already have the latest COP file readiness check installed. 

ciscocm.cuc_preUpgradeCheck-004.k4.cop

How do you get it to re-run the check, as I cannot find anything that states this only installing it again?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Run utils system upgrade initiate and select the pre upgrade file. It's not actually installing anything, it's "just" a script that runs to check things.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Run utils system upgrade initiate and select the pre upgrade file. It's not actually installing anything, it's "just" a script that runs to check things.

Response Signature

That's brilliant, thank you Roger - I just needed someone to confirm that was right.

So when I ran that command it asked me to choose from either SFTP or TFTP or Local DVD/CD - how do I get it to just run ciscocm.cuc_preUpgradeCheck-004.k4.cop as this is already present on the system?

If I run it, show version active - ciscocm.cuc_preUpgradeCheck-004.k4.cop is listed.

Many thanks,

The tests are run when you install the COP, the existing report can be found using  "file view install PreUpgradeReport.txt". To rerun the test repeat the COP install.

Response Signature