Views
Helpful
Replies

Provisioning - User sync stuck

jamieparr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys

We have Prime Collaboration Provisioning pretty much up and running, however there is a user that is jammed in a synchronizing state! The user was removed from CUCM before being removed from Prime. Now the user synchronization is looping with the error message

"Unable to synchronize user. Software - Failed to sync subscriber in domain. Reason: This instance has been removed"

Does anyone know how this can be cancelled? I've looked through the script repositories as root via CLI but nothing seems to stop this

Thanks

JP

3 Replies 3

GadgetFood
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to CPC and unsure what version you are on, but are you able to remove the user from CPC so that user does sync?

Unfortunately the user is stick in the synchronizing stage, they have a spinning wheel to the left that doesn't ever stop so no way of doing anything with the user. I guess I need to cancel the synchronization manually but no idea how. Rebooting / maintenance mode doesn't do anything

Always try to make changes from Cisco PCP.  I've ran into so many issues when I try to change something in CM, then PCP and it freaks out. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: