Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reorder when dialing Attendant Console Pilot point

First attempt at installing Attendant Console. Everything works (calls can be made and all internal calls monitored, directory is good, etc.) other than I get reorder tone when dialing the Pilot Point for the AC Hunt Group. I've checked everything in the F&SG checklists -- CcmLineLinkState is 11, ac user password is 12345, TCD and CTIManager have been restarted, Pilot Point and all DNs on all AC user devices are associated with ac, Pilot Point is unique, etc. Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Michael,

Have a look at the following;

Q. Why do I get a fast busy when I call the pilot point?

A. The pilot point and/or the controlled phones are not in the controlled device list of the 'ac' user. You must create a user with id 'ac' from the Cisco CallManager user administration page, and associate all pilot points and attendant phones with this user. Make sure that this user checks Enable CTI Application Use. The default password for this user should be 12345. If you want to change the password, see How do I change the password for the 'ac' user?

Q. Why do I still get a fast busy when I call the pilot point after I have associated the devices with the ac user?

A. It can be that the user(s) specified in the user/line pair(s) in the hunt-group associated with the pilot point is not online. Log in and go online from the Cisco CallManager Attendant Console GUI. If this does not work, you may be running into Cisco bug ID CSCdw86252 ( registered customers only) - 'User Device Association is Lost Sometimes in Device Association page'. Go to the Cisco CallManager Administration pages and re-associate the relevant devices that are no longer associated with the user.

From this good AC troubleshooting doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps555/products_qanda_item09186a00800b0a20.shtml#qa2

Hope this helps!

Rob

I'll check the doc -- thanks. Please don't tell me that the answer to the second Q says that all users in the list must be online at all times...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: