cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Special Promotion - Upgrade Your PBX! (may include special pricing, services/support, financing)

kiswain
Level 4
Level 4

PBX systems and old telephony applications were just not built to meet today's business needs. They scale poorly, struggle to support mobility, and are increasingly expensive to maintain. That is why we created the Migration Corner on the community -- to help users find a better solution than PBX, ie Cisco Unified Communications.

Now through Oct.29th 2011, upgrade your tired PBX or KTS phone system to a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 6000 platform, and you get a full complement of product features and support services for up to 1000 users, 100 contact center agents, and up to 50 sites.  Plus US-based customers can buy one eligible Cisco Unified IP Phone and get another free!

With the Business Edition 6000, you can gain:

• Voice and Video Calling
  • Messaging with Presence Status
  • Customer Contact Center Agent Capabilities
  • VMware deployment through a single appliance

Attractive Cisco Capital leasing options are also available.

Click to chat with an expert and learn more!

3 Replies 3

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you elaborate on the buy one eligible phone and get another free?

Srini

Hi Srini,

Please click the "Learn More" link above to get more information. On that page you can click to chat with an expert and get more information and there's also an informational phone number. 

Thanks!

Kira

Yes I saw that, I was hoping that I could see an ordering guide where this information would be posted...I just need to know the important details since I am well versed with BE and UC solutions

Srini

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: