cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 11.5 SU5 Change "All sites welcome recording", where?

dmooreami
Level 3
Level 3

Company is changing it's name, now I need to change the greeting that the auto-attendant plays when dialing our main number across multiple "main numbers", but where?

Unity answers the all sites  inbound calls for 3 numbers with a greeting  of "welcome to abc, if you know extension you want to dial do so now, for a directory press 1, operator press 0."

Running 11.5 Unity connection, but when I go into Call Management/System call handlers, I can't find this greeting attached to any of the call handlers.

I have 41 handlers none of them have the "Welcome to ABC if you..." recording attached to them.

Nothing under "custom recordings" or "interview handlers", what am I missing?

Any links that point out where/how-to appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dmooreami
Level 3
Level 3

found the answer 

When your on the call handler->edit-> greetings,  look for one that  show as 'audio source' = 'recording'.

Click on the Standard, Closed or other name greeting that has recording. Now you can listen, download, re-record the greeting.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dmooreami
Level 3
Level 3

found the answer 

When your on the call handler->edit-> greetings,  look for one that  show as 'audio source' = 'recording'.

Click on the Standard, Closed or other name greeting that has recording. Now you can listen, download, re-record the greeting.