cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 11.5 SU5 Change "All sites welcome recording", where?

dmooreami
Level 3
Level 3

Company is changing it's name, now I need to change the greeting that the auto-attendant plays when dialing our main number across multiple "main numbers", but where?

Unity answers the all sites  inbound calls for 3 numbers with a greeting  of "welcome to abc, if you know extension you want to dial do so now, for a directory press 1, operator press 0."

Running 11.5 Unity connection, but when I go into Call Management/System call handlers, I can't find this greeting attached to any of the call handlers.

I have 41 handlers none of them have the "Welcome to ABC if you..." recording attached to them.

Nothing under "custom recordings" or "interview handlers", what am I missing?

Any links that point out where/how-to appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dmooreami
Level 3
Level 3

found the answer 

When your on the call handler->edit-> greetings,  look for one that  show as 'audio source' = 'recording'.

Click on the Standard, Closed or other name greeting that has recording. Now you can listen, download, re-record the greeting.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dmooreami
Level 3
Level 3

found the answer 

When your on the call handler->edit-> greetings,  look for one that  show as 'audio source' = 'recording'.

Click on the Standard, Closed or other name greeting that has recording. Now you can listen, download, re-record the greeting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: