cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 8.6 Sign-In Conversation plays failsafe prompt after an invaild ID is entered

mknepper
Level 1
Level 1

My customer has requested that all users who attempt to sign in to their voicemail box via the TUI enter their ID first and not be prompted for a PIN based on the calling extension. The two conversations that can be used is "Attempt Sign In" or "Sign In". "Sign In" gives me the expected behavior for my client unless a user enters and invalid ID at which point I would expect to hear "that is an invalid ID" and ask me to try again, however the behavior I get is a prompt (indicated as the Failsafe prompt in the Port Monitor) that says "This system is unable to complete your call. Call again later. Goodbye." and hangs up. Is there a way to change the conversation? Seems to be an unhandled exception from the conversation.

Thanks,

Mark

1 Reply 1

Bradley Gruesbeck
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the question.

This is a known defect and the only way to fix it will be to upgrade the Connection server to a fixed version.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtw44604

Depending on the version you're running you may need to open a TAC case to have an engineering special version supplied to you.

Good Luck,

Brad