cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.5 - Send voicemail email message to several recipients simultaneously

IgorLukic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community,

could someone please tell me, if there is a possibility to send a voicemail email message to several recipients simultaneously?

Here is the scenario:

Unity Connection 8.5.1.10000-206

MS Exchange 2010

Actual implementation:

External/Internal caller leaves a message for DN 500. DN 500 is forwarded to the voicemail. Message is recorded and sent as an email to the user's email account.

Desired implementation:

External/Internal caller leaves a message for DN 500. DN 500 is forwarded to the voicemail. Message is recorded and sent as an email to serveral email recipients (e.g. like a distribution list in Exchange).

Would that be possible? If yes, how can I configure this?

Thanks a lot in advance for your posts!

Kind regards,

Igor

4 Replies 4

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, Igor,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I recommend you post this particular question and others like it to the Cisco Support Community where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Here is the link: https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa

I just did a quick search in the Support Community and found this post, which appears to be similar to what you are asking: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3460269#3460269

I hope that helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

srichardson
Level 4
Level 4

JASON VLAD
Level 1
Level 1

This post is in case anyone needs this in the future and it worked for me without setting up anything crazy like i saw in other posts.

I was going on wild goose chases with all these posts and not just the one in this thread.

If you need to forward a unity VM to an email distribution list "Exch2010 in my case".

-Go into the exchange server console,

-Go into the properties of the distribution list

-Mail Flow Settings "tab"

-Go into the properties of the Message Delivery Restrictions

-UNCHECK "Require that all senders are authenticated"

Now any source internal or external to your domain can send emails to this distribution group.

Jason thank you. I too was on a wild goose chase. You my friend are my golden egg. One click fix!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: