Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Licenses migration

yussetamayo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I want to migrate a Unity 7.1.3 with its respective CUCM with the same version.

I am thinking to use the 9x3 offer.  But I am not so sure how to qoute the unity part. The customer sent me the attached pic about his unity license, and I dont know understand what license to qoute base on the pic.  I am worry about the big number on the picture (voice ports, unity inbox users etc.)

can anyone help me.

If need more info, please let me knowUnity+Licensing+%282%29.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yes I have no idea how he got such huge numbers to begin with. Every user receives entitlement to Inbox. Ports arent counted anymore and are based on the server deployed

Srini

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The customer has 100 so use that as a reference. Ports, Unity Inbox are bundled in with Uconn so dont worry about that

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/sell/technology/ipc/9and3.html

Srini

so, the only thing I have to worry about is the number 100 which is the number of user with mailbox?

yes I have no idea how he got such huge numbers to begin with. Every user receives entitlement to Inbox. Ports arent counted anymore and are based on the server deployed

Srini

the ordering Guide says I have to know if i want to upgrade from a existing CUWL deployment or a UCL Deployment.

How do I know that?

the customer have 308 user on MCS7835H2 CUCM version 7.1.3 I see just DLUs. I dont know if it if CUWL or UCL.

How can I determine which top level part to use, either CUWL-LIC-PRO-K9 or L-CUWL-ADDON-PROK9 ?

Check with the customer or pull up old orders

UCL doesn't apply to 7.1.3 only CUWL does

UCL is 7.1.5 or later

Thanks

Srini