Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

First of all Greeting for the day.. and Wish a very happy new year…I have one project of call manager up gradation for our customer, we have to upgrade window call manger 4.1 to CUCM 9.1 in BE6000KI read all document for call manager up-gradation 4.1...

Resolved! TFTP Question

Hello EveyoneI'm currently reading the SRND for CUCM 9.X and it stated that the 8900 and 9900 series phones get there TFTP file over HTTP because it's much faster. Can anyone tell me where in CUCM is this configured at so that in case you want to cha...

Hello all,I have setup some 7945G, 7965G and 6941 handsets around a particular area.  I have them all configured in Informacast in a recipient group (they all show up in the group when I click view) and the configuration on CUCM all seems good.When I...

Hi,One customer has requested to set up a call handler in Unity Connection 8.5. The call handler should be capable of transfering calls to IP phones by dialing the last 4 digits of the IP phone's extension. The last 4 digits of the extension from all...

aromn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have no hands-on experience about Unity Connection. I am newbie to this application.I have two questions. The first one is about CUCM Integration with Unity Connection. I'd like to make use of Unity Connection so as to provide my customers...

Dear All,I have two questions.In BE6000 world, is Prime Collaboration Provisioning always required to include in our offers? As far as i see on QPT it automatically includes and this consumes additional vCPU. I need a verification.The second one is a...

Hi All, we are planning our upgrade Migration. We bought the Cisco BE6k with UCS C220. Since its on two servers I'm doing a parralle upgrade.I'm running thru the below doc:https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-33988However, once it gets to the COBRA...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes