Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Dear Friends, We have a brand new UCS MINI box. I am trying to configure first service profile for one of the blade and it is reporting following error. Configuration Error : iSCSI MAC address is invalid not-applicable I have created the 3 differ...

Hi UCS experts, Am new to the world of servers and UCS.  We have a UCS  C210 M2 rack mount server with hard disk drives in RAID 6 setup running some non-critical services. One of the hard drives (A03-D146GC2 146GB) had gone faulty. So, I ordered a re...

I've tried finding any snippet of info on how to do this, and so far come up with nothing, nada.   I was able to use one of the example powertool scripts to create 300 VLANs but nothing to help or even nudge in the direction of getting them bound to ...

i have 3 B200M4 installed in chassis with 6248UP FIs , 2 are ok with Service Profiles associated , one of them stucks at 59% in the process of BIOS Post Completion. my UCSM Version is 2.2(8c) , and Bios of all 3 servers are the same ,  any help would...