Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! IPMI IP vs KVM IP

Hello Foloks, Greetings !! When I am preparing Cable Matrix to configure a new UCS POD we are using IPMI and KVM IPs. what is the difference of KVM and IPMI IP ? Can anyone help me out to understand about the IPMI IP ? Why do we use IPMI IP? How I ca...

HI All, Im new with UCS, i have this box that i will be using as a LAB server for network simulator..  current setup is; vmware esxi: 4.1 bios:c2001.4.3c.0 MY VMWARE ESXi upgrade path is from 5.1 to 6.5  1. first upgrade: esxi to 5.1  what versio...

Dear Friends, There are total 8 servers configured with same SP template...& Windows 2012 is being installed. Out of which 5 servers vfc interfaces are showing the below error: FI-EXCHG-A(nxos)# show int vfc 963vfc963 is down (Error Disabled - VLAN L...

Can you please help me, I cant seem to sort out an issue I’m having. Trying to associate a service profile to a B200-M3 blade with a ViC 1240 adapter. it is failing at 25% Remote Invocation Result: End Point UnavailableRemote Invocation Error Code...

Tyler P by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes