Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a problem on a UCS6248UP on which we have no more support.Following a power failure, I have the Fabric Interconnect A which has an overall Status: Inoperable. The lights are orange and all the connections to the various equipment are cut...

maxencer_0-1672046145764.png
maxencer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an C460 M4 without raid controller, it just booted from SD-Card. I added an NVMe PCIe (Intel P3500 800GB NVMe SFF SSD SSDPE2MX800G4J)  in bay 5 it recognizes by the BIOS and operating system on the SD-Card, but I cannot boot from the NVMe:A...

2023-01-05-07-17-32-1672899452.png
rbohne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking for a script to get the wwpn, overall state, assigned, associated state of all the servers in UCSM.I can run one script for wwpn and another script for overall state, assigned, associated state. But when I try to combine both, it does...

Hi all,I have an issue with the UCS server that, after swapping the HDD and rebooted, it was fine for a while that everything is in good condition, however, the following day when viewing through CIMC, we have all the HDD showing as unconfigured good...

yeopaul by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This morning I received an alert that my backup server (standalone UCS C240 M4 running windows) had run out of disc space on C and had shut down.  The C drive is a mirrored set of 120Gb SSD discs and the storage array is a number of 1TB sata drives i...

mchappell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a standalone FI 64108 and are trying to deploy hyperflex cluster using HXDP 4.5 (2a). However, we're getting error "list index out of range". Before that when we deploy with a pair of Fabric Interconnect cluster there's no issue but when we s...

Markus5849_0-1670833491079.png