Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm working on a scenario where a customer will be doing Direct Attach Storage to a UCS Pair of Fabric interconnects. He will also be needing to connect a FC-Based backup appliance to the FI's. As such we'll be running the FI's in FC Switch mo...

Dear All,I am new to Cisco cloud director, I have been using vSphere SDK perl script to create/destroy VM, I would like to know if i need to do the same with UCS cloud director, Can someone point me a sample REST API based script, if the script is in...

nileshjais by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes

Hello experts,                     we have just started an implementation of UCS using 2 x 6248 and 2 x 5020 (VPCed) and fully meshed with port channel links.I just need some advice on the little things, as although appearing quite straight forward w...

ksherwood by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have set Native authentication to LDAP and UCS Manager login to LDAP as well. We're able to login to GUI & SSH using the LDAP account. But can't login to GUI using local account (admin).If I change the Native authentication to local, we can...