Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! 1000v Connectivity

Hi everyoneIm new to the nexus 1000v and i had  a questionLets say you have 6 nics and 3 different uplink profilesLAN   - vmnic0 +1MGT - vmnic 2+3Vmotion - vmnic 4+5I understand how to ensure vmotion will use nic 4+5 etc - create vmotion vmkernal and...

Hi, I hope you all are doing well.Actually i am very new to UCS & currently studying different options of UCS.I just recently got one BoQ to work on it.Problem is that i am not able to configure the attached BoQ on CCW & it can't configure on Dynamic...

So in front of me I have a brand new C200 M2 LFF with a single E5606 processor, 20 GB of RAM and an LSI Megaraid 9260-4i controller and 4 1-TB SAS disks. I've put the disks in a RAID 5 array I've created a 10 GB virtual disk and successfully installe...

michgri by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Cisco:I am still confused by the option of being creating a Fabric dual/VSAN rather than my referred way of creating a SEPARATE VSAN for Fabric A (VSAN33) and B (VSAN44) using of course a different FCoE VLAN for the 2 VSAN-FCoE VLAN (33) & FCoE V...

K P SIM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes