Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,    I am configuring a blade presently that has a VIC (M81KR) card installed.In the UCS profile, I configured 4 vNICS- 2 vNICS for Public (One on Fabric A, one on Fabric B)- 2 vNICS for Private (One on Fabric A, one on Fabric B)I have installed th...

Hi,I sanboot installed redhat 5u7 x86_64 os on UCS, and then mapped 15 volumes to run IO,  os will become kernel panic less then 2 hours.then I have to force power cycle the server.The card used is M81KR.Does anyone what is the problem? Thanks.======...

Cisco pushes M81KR card saying that there's no reason to use anything else. What about systems with iSCSI storage (ESXi boots from local drive, VMs are on iSCSI storage, no iSCSI boot)? Is there any performance advantages to using BCM57711 card? It h...

Hi All , Could you please help me understand the output of the following command : ucsm-B(nxos)# sh int brI have a few queries on the interfaces number eth1/1/1 to eth 1/1/8 :What governs the naming convetion used for the ethernet ports starting eth1...