Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

vSAN ID Changed

Hi,What happens if the global profile for the vSAN ID changes?  We added two blades to our UCS and when we tried to map storage to the vHBA's we found that the would not connect.  Further research found that the global vSAN had some how changed and I...

jhetrick by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! KVM Role

Is it possible to create a KVM role in UCS Manager?We are using LDAP for authentication and we'd like to map a group to a role that would only allow KVM access. The users in the KVM role would be able to see a remote console, power the server on/off,...

95huskers by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco UCS issue

Hello All,I have an issue with our ESX 4.0 environment on Cisco UCS blades with firmware version 1.1(1L). We are booting our blades from DAS and have our datastores connected to a NetApp FAS3140 via iSCSI. Distributed Virtual Switches are controlled ...

vCenter Integration

All,I am running vCenter 4.1 U1 and UCS 1.4.1m.  In UCS I export the extension key for vCenter. I then register it as a plug-in in vCenter and receive a successful message. When I go back to USCM and look at the FSM I get a warning message with code ...

tohoken by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multi-hop FcoE

Hi,can i connect a 6100 Fabric interconnect directly to the NExus 55k over an FCoE link? Does multi-hop FCoE spans 55k and 6100?we have this scenario: 6100-->N55k-->Storage or (6100-->N55k-->N55k-->Storage)Can the UCS blade servers communicate with t...

mta2891974 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCS 1.4(2b) Available

Greetings all,Please note that the maintenance release for UCS 1.4 is now available for download from Cisco.com. This release, 1.4(2b), is a bug fix and stability release.As a reminder, in 1.4 the single upgrade bundle was broken into smaller compone...

mipetrin by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors