Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

OK, I need help.  Is there anyone here that can help me get my head wrapped around the 1000v?All the pictures and words in the webosphere don't seem to be getting it through my thick skull.If I can install the n1000v and use all the same vmnetwork, w...

kurtj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best way to monitor the traffic between UCS fabric extenders (chassis) and fabric interconnect? Specifically I am looking for parameters to keep an eye on to determine when we may need to move from 2 links per fabric extender to 4 to hand...

klmueller by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All!I am working on UCS and Nexus 1000v (still new to 1000v). I managed to install, configure and migrate my original two hosts servers to Cisco's virtual switch. The problem I have run into is when I added two new blades to the chassis and upg...

Welcome  to the Cisco Networking   Professionals Ask the Expert conversation.  This is an opportunity to get information on Data Center Switching the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches and Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders with Lucien Avramov.  Lucien...

Hello,We currently have a B250 blade populated with 192GB of 4GB DIMMS. We need to reduce this down to 144GB using the 4GB DIMMS. How should I best populate the banks/channels in this blade?Should i simply remove DIMMS C7, C6, B7, B6, A7, A6 from BAN...

mhurst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes