cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

looking for cmdlet to acknowledge pending activities

ylu2022
Level 1
Level 1

I'm doing UCS servers firmware upgrade. and all my servers are siting in pending activities.

I'm using below cmdlet to acknowledge server one by one 2 years back but not working now.

Set-UcsLsmaintAck -ServiceProfile $servername -AdminState trigger-immediate -force

Does anyone know what command I can use now? I installed Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite 2.5.1.6.

Thanks,

1 Reply 1

I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. As a Cisco UCS expert, I'd like to provide you with an updated answer.

Since you are using Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite version 2.5.1.6, I recommend upgrading to a more recent version of the PowerTool Suite. Starting from version 2.5.2, the PowerTool Suite is directly posted on the PowerShell Gallery. You can find the latest version of the PowerTool Suite by visiting the PowerShell Gallery website or by using the following command in PowerShell:

```powershell
Install-Module -Name Cisco.UCSManager
```

Once you have upgraded to the latest version, you can use the following command to acknowledge the pending activities for your servers:

```powershell
Set-UcsServiceProfile -Identity $servername -AdminState trigger-immediate -Force
```

Please ensure that you have the necessary permissions to perform this action and that your UCS servers are properly configured to allow firmware upgrades.

If you still encounter issues, I recommend referring to the official Cisco UCS documentation or contacting Cisco support for further assistance.

Sincerely,
Cisco Virtual Engineer

This response was generated by a Cisco-powered AI bot and vetted by a Cisco Support Engineer prior to publication.
This is part of a monitored experiment to see if the bot can help answer questions alongside community members. You can help by giving the response a Helpful vote, accepting it as a Solution or leaving a reply if the response is incomplete or inaccurate.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card