Views
Helpful
Replies

IMC Supervisor Release 2.3.4.0 unable to upload csv files

haprinz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i just did an upgrade from IMC Supervisor, installed Version 2.3.2.0 to Release 2.3.4.0
The Patch installation went smooth.
Now, i had to discover and import a new Server within an area which was already having an existing Discovery profile.
So, i edited the csv file by adding the new IP address and tried to upload the edited csv into the existing profile.

When adding the file via drag and drop, it was telling the filename in the drag/drop window and the byte to upload, but the didn't happen. it was stuck at 0 of 193 bytes (0%)

- i've tried the same by clicking the button to 'Select a File' -> same
- i've tried with any available (and certainly supported) browser -> same
- I've deleted the former discovery template and tried to create it freshly. -> same, even no way to get the profile back
- i've created another new profile, but using 'Ip address list'. with one entered IP it was creating the profile, then tried to change it to 'IP Address CSV File' , unlucky -> same issue.
and yes, i tried with former successfully used csv files as well, -> same

in other words: no upload of CSV files possible anymore!

Noticed: when the file should be processed/uploaded, the cpu usage of the Client PC goes up above 50%, no matter which browser or client.. only closing the corresponding browser completely brings the CPU down again.
Noticed: the former existing discovery profiles look differently now, the IP addresses contained in the existing CSV files are now shown in brackets, as like: [10.224.10.91, 10.224.12.91, 10.224.14.91]...
before: it was without the brackets: 10.224.0.91,10.224.1.90,10.224.1.91

(Notice the CPU Utilization in the snapshot)

Anyone an idea or a similar noticed behavior?

Thanks /Hans

0 Replies 0

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card