cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACD Reporting + Real Time Stats - We have it.

mattfuerst
Level 1
Level 1

(A note: I suspect this post may fall outside the bounds of the terms of use. I do however feel our product is of genuine interest to a lot of members of this group.)

We offer a reporting and real time statistical package for the UC 500 series.

My company, Telecorp Products, is proud to announce that we have included the UC500 series as a new telephony platform for our MCCS product. MCCS is a tool designed for call center supervisors and managers. MCCS offers a complete customized reporting engine, automatic reporting, offers real time information on each of your agents and your skillsets and is mobile and tablet friendly.

I won't waste too much time with the typical sales speak. Here is a screen shot of our real time display (intermingled with some stats from a Nortel Meridian at one of our offices) along with a supervisor building a customized report for the UC 500 series.

cisco_sbcs_realtime_01.png

cisco_sbcs_custom_report_01.png

Telecorp has been in the call center software industry for 27 years. MCCS, our flagship software, already has integrations into Nortel Meridian, Avaya CMS, Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express platforms. With 3.0, we added the SBCS/UC 500 series into our product.

We are working with customers and distributors now for our MCCS 3.0 product. We hear from a lot of distributors that they frequently lose out to Avaya IP Office due to Avaya's included ACD reporting tools. This is something we're very excited to work with distributors on, as we believe we will help you land more sales.

Please feel free to visit our website, www.telecorpproducts.com or email our sales team directly at sales@telecorpproducts.com with any questions you may have.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: