Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UC320W

Dear Cisco Community,I recently purchased a UC320W, but the proper country setting is missing for Aruba.How do i solve such an issue, as calling international is now not possible. Current settings are US, so the voice mail is in English.Kind Regards,...

marck by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC320W Won't Boot

Just purchased a used uc320W.  It powers up, the power light always flashes/never goes steady.  I get a link light on every port and the WAN light comes on.  I can never receive an IP from the device and using the reset button doesn't seem to fix the...

dhimic by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cant make after hours skip Blast & go straight to AA

So I wanted to set up something for a client on a new UC560 that seemed extremely simple but I'm having issues.  During business hours I want the blast group to ring (4 phones total) and after hours time I would like incoming calls go directly to the...

Night mode toggles correctly but still playing open hours AA greeting

So I have night a night mode schedule setup and working with a UC540 but some Friday's the doctors office will be closed.  They can toggle the night mode by dialing *299 but it will still play the open AA greeting if it is during open hours.  Any way...