Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have recently purchased the Cisco SPA112 to take advantage of secure calls using the TLS/SRTP combination. I am using a German provider that supports TLS with SRTP.Incoming calls work flawlessly.When I place outgoing calls, the call progress ...

danielr77 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have just installed our 1st UC540 with SPA502G handsets.  Inbound and outbound calls work ok but when we receive an inbound call, we don't have the number calling ID displayed, we just get 'anonymous'.Is there a quick and simple way to get the c...

I have a UC560 with four built-in FXS ports. I need them in a sequential hunt group. The ports are setup as user phones, as common area phones can't be added to hunt group. The problem is that when all four lines are busy, the fifth call doesn't resu...

After upgrading a UC560 to 8.6.2 with CCA 3.2.3 I have a strange clock issue.  Voicemail timestamps are 2 hours early, i.e. a message left at 3pm will be stamped 1pm.  Also the schedule for the AutoAttendant is 2 hours off.I have read up on the issue...