Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have SPA303 IP Phone connected behind a SIP ALG router but have been facing issues with media setup for incoming and outgoing calls.Further investigation using SIPp script helped me out to understand the root cause of the issue which is as follo...

Please can someone tell me how to add another phone set to the second port of my SPA 122 ATA? I have tired everything (including chatting online with Cisco's technical support a few hours ago) but nothing seems to work.The phone just refuses to give ...

mujidah01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas tardes Coloque el siguiente  comando en mi router debug voice application all , para ver todas las depuraciones y el router cambio de estado y ahora los caracteres que salen no son los de cisco, son caracteres sin sentido entre puntos lineas r...

j0h by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone else experienced no audio ringing sound or other party voice when phoning.  What happens is I do not here ringing or an voice answer when phoning even though the other parties phone does ring and they do answer.  It seems lik...