Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Thought 1:  Everything I've seen regarding the initial CCA-driven configuration of a UC520 says to:connect a PC (with a DHCP directly up to any switch port on the UC520fire up CCAtell CCA to 'add a new customer site', specifying IP address 192.168.10...

dtbullock by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    On my Cisco IP Phone 8841, I've configured an XML Directory Service and set the "Reverse Phone Lookup Serv" setting to "Yes".    Using phone UI, I can access the directory. However, when an incoming call arrives, no lookup is made by the phone...

Hey everyone! I've got 5-6 Cisco IP Phone 303 models that support 3 lines. 3 phones share one extension (301, front desk), and two phones in the back office each have their own extension (302 & 402). What I'd like to know is whether these phones supp...

I want to upgrade the used cp-8811-3pcc model firmware.However, if you try to download it from the website, you cannot download it because this error appears.I've tried changing my browser using Safari, Chrome and even Internet Explorer but I still ...

스크린샷 2023-10-11 오후 3.37.56.png
jiyong210 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm posting this message to report a software regression that affects the "11.2.4" (ATA19x.11-2-4MPP0001-115) firmware version of the ATA191-MPP.Affected versions and configuration: The issue is encountered when using IPv6 only network for SIP ...