Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Having issues getting SIP working . I setup using SMART designs, but still have an issue. The network topology is voice routing only. The LAN side of the UC320 is working well for both wireless/LAN 192.168.0.0 and VOIP 10.1.1.0. I have set the WAN po...

Hi Team,on the PC there is an active process that insistently queries the UC540 with a telnet session (not secure)... What is it? An accessory of CCA that controls the type of installation also without opening the program?Meanwhile, the little thing ...

Dear Community,which protocol should I use for a successful installation of an 7961 IP Phone?Is a manually upgrade via tftp necessary, or does it updated during startup by the UC540 itself?Has someone experience with this kind of connection which ver...

Hi!I'm troubleshooting an integration of two (2) SPA525G2 phones with UC320W. One of the things I want to do is upgrade SPA525G2 phones firmware. Currently, these phones are using SW 7.4.8 version and I want to upgrade it to 7.5.2 to see if it helps ...