Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! 911 dialing

Hey guys, Quick (and stupid) question regarding dialing 911If we have the following config :dial-peer voice 58 pots trunkgroup ALL_T1E1 corlist outgoing call-emergency description **CCA*North American-10-Digit*Emergency** translation-profile outgoing...

mdube by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have been trouble shooting this for a while.Goal: having Cisco Jabber to work over 3G by connecting to ASA5505 using the iPhone AnyConnect client.My diagram:        iPhone (Jabber/AnyConnect) -> Internet -> ASA5505 -> UC540 ASA/UC540 Vlans:     ...

Hi everyone sorry if this is a basic question, having trouble understanding the Cisco website.  We have Cisco 7960 IP phones and one 7970 that we have used for years with Asterisk, all flashed to SIP.  We are looking at purchasing a UC540 system to u...

I am trying to connect to two SPA525G2 Cisco IP Phones to upgrade the firmware.  Currently, they have firmware v7.4.8.  The hardware version is 2.1.0.I have tried these steps:1) set PC with Configuration Assistant to fixed IP and disconnect from LAN2...

Clay Goss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes