Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On the Cisco SPA3102 - I am wondering if there is a custom parameters area where I can tell the device how to send SIP invite requests to the carrier and what to expect / match when the carrier sends a SIP invite to the SPA3102.Please see attached ph...

My organization has the SPA509g telephone.  We have two of the 12 extensions configured on the phone.  The problem we are having is the four vertical buttons on one side of the phone belong to PBX #1 and the four vertical buttons on the other side of...

Upon upgrading the SPA122 to firmware 1.2.1 I found that outbound DTMF tones were no longer being seen properly by remote systems.  Using the device web interface and changing the Line 1 "DTMF Tx Method" to "InBand" (using "Submit") successfully fixe...

Maybe I'm missing something in configuration but here it goes.UC320W system in Blend Mode with 7 525G2 phones.Phone has 1 Extension assinged (120) with the ability for 2 calls on 120User is on a active call on 120.  A net new call comes into 120 for ...

Dean Rose by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please I need help here. My router I have not used for a long time now. I have configured E1 on it and was waiting to finish up some other configurations from my pone systems. I am through and back to my router but cant get into the rouer through my ...

NelsonCBN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes