Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! call forwarding and routing not working on an fxo line. Impedance?

hey guys, your thoughts regarding our problem would be appreciated! Our office has a uc320w installed as part of a small network; three desks with spa508, spa504, and spa525g2 respectively. We roll over our phones to an external call center after hou...

SPA525G blue tooth pairing issue with Plantronics Voyager Pro

I am having issues pairing my headset with the SPA525.Software Version: 7.4.9cBluetooth version: 0.00.34 The headert was working.  After doing a factory reset of the pone to resolve other issues, I can no longer paid theheadset.  I had a similar pro...

davealessi by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Smart CallConnector Advanced Server - extend evaluation license

Dear all,I have been running the SCC Advanced Server now for almost 45 days at a customer's location. Unfortunately we have not yet been able to really test the advanced client application and now time is running out on us since the evaluation licens...

How to dial localy remote site phones registerd to uc520 to main office cucm 8.0

Hi i have a site with CUCM 8.0 IN UAE and got another site in Nigeria where connected with VPN for data network access .Nigeria branch has got UC520-32U-8FXO-K9 and some SPA525G2 , SPA504G .SRW248G4P-K9-EU switch and juniper firewall .Now the Nigeria...