Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hye All,I have a 7942g phone. it's IP configuration is static and it has to register on a UC540 that has a capacity of 40 ephones.Right now, 14 phones are registered on this equipment but when i wish to add any other phone, it mentions registration r...

Bethuelle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have another nagging question and hoping you good folks can assist.I have a SPA504G phone and have configured SNR on an ephone dn that appears on button 2.The SNR feature itself works fine, however when attempting to use the "Mobility" softk...

Hi All,I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this problem.I have 80+ SPA942 phones running on a 3CX v10.0  SoftPBX system and have had no problems so far.I was tasked with supplying some new phone but keeping withing the Linksys/ Cisco f...

Hello!We have a UC540 (UC540W-BRI-K9). On this we have configured following:Incoming call -> Hunt group pilot 511 -> extensions 203, 204. If nobody picks up the call, it will be forwarded to hunt group pilot 512. After there also no one pick up the c...

Hi All,I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this problem.I have 80+ SPA942 phones running on a 3CX v10.0  SoftPBX system and have had no problems so far.I was tasked with supplying some new phone but keeping withing the Linksys/ Cisco f...

Hello,I recently upgraded from the 8.1 firware to the 8.2 firware on my UC540.  The upgrade went smoothly and there were seemingly no issues until the next day I attempted to access my webvpn and found it no longer worked.  I am using the anyconnect-...

dereed268 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes