Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all, We had 4 Cisco SPA512G IP-phones with firmware 7.5.7. and we could access the phone web user interface. We updated the firmware to the latest version 7.6.2b, but now we can no longer access the phone web user interface by typing the IP-adr...

j.kisters by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CISCO SPA232D with pairing CISCO SPA302DSPA232D: Software Version: 1.3.3(015_262) Hardware Version: 1.0.0SPA302D: Software Version: 2.62 HID VID: 2.1.1 V01 PID: SPA302D-G7I can't pairing second SPA302D.SPA302D: Software Version: 2.62 HID VID: ...

I tryed to force a SPA504G to retrieve a new configuration by means of the following link "http://<Phone_IP_Address>/admin/resync?tftp://<Server_IP_Address>/<new_config>" and the following message appears: "SPA will resync the profile when it is not ...

I just received my SPA504G and noticed that when I pick up the handset, nothing happens. There is no sound coming from the handset, nor does the phone detect it's pick up. When I click the speakerphone button, I hear the sound coming from the phone a...

eth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes