Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,Looking for some advice on the following Problem:Cisco 7930 Phones periodically drop out of the Hunt-GroupPhones then ResetPhones Re-Register but in ITS modeNo longer able to join a Hunt GroupCan Make calls, but can only receive calls pointed ...

David Trad by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found that in configuring the UC500s, if I make a change to the Internet connection (even the SA500s on the WAN side of the UC500s), that it breaks the connection to the SIP trunk (which is not a surprise).  Is the UC500 set to retry the SIP r...

We have two phone systems side by side, one is a Cisco UC540 and the other is a Shortel. (Im not worried about configuring the shortel side of things, that is a whole different company).From the Cisco side I know I can use this command in the CLI and...

amarranca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got a UC560.  I have a phone that has 6 lines configured with the same extension, but different ephone-dns of course.  When I go off hook, on let's say line one, when the next call comes in I see the call coming in on my display, but it doesn't rin...