cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6K applications didn't come pre-installed on the server

cesekhile
Level 1
Level 1

Hello forum members.How do I handle installation when BE6000 does not come pre-installed on the server?

I'm working on a BE6K, the server came as an RMA after a faulty C220 M3 server was replaced. I have installed the ESXi and created datastores. Since BE6K was not pre-installed, I cannot find the OVA files or deploy OVA template. How do I proceed from here? How do i get the OVA template? Do I create VMs after deplying the OBA? When can i use the CUCM DVD that shipped with bundle?             

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

OVAs are on downloads at cisco.com, you deploy the VM using the OVA, then install the product, This is no different from any other VM deployment/install on ESXi.

If you have install media, just use if for the install.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks guys.

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To add to Jaime's response, you might also find this BE6000 Software Load Summary of use.

This is a listing of software that we currently ship with BE6000 servers (we'll also be posting these under BE6000 release notes shortly).

Regards

Andy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: