Views
Helpful
Replies

Billing application for UC500

Juan Luis Hoyo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have UC560 with SIP trunk in our enterprise. We use different DID for each department. Now, we want to differenciate calls from every department to evaluate costs and to know what each department needs exactly. I thought to intengrate a third-party billing application, but I don´t know which. Just looking for most affordable for my needs. Any suggestion?

Thanks!                 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello Juan,

In addition to what Daniele already has provided you may look also at the links on this page:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9780/#Call_Recording_and_Call_Accounting

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello Juan,

In addition to what Daniele already has provided you may look also at the links on this page:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9780/#Call_Recording_and_Call_Accounting

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Juan,

All of the above are good suggestions, there is another way though that some have taken my advice and decided to follow it

You can always create your own little billing system using either PEARL/PHP/HTML5 and have the UC-500 dump CDR records to a FTP server and then build your little web based application to parse that information.

A good programmer could build something for you in a week and have a basic setup going, then you can spend more time tweaking it to exactly how you want it

Just another thought to consider ontop of the already provided suggestions which are good ones

Cheers,

David Trad.
davidtradconsultinggmail.com

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *