cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

caller-id showing number but not name?

Jeff Cooper
Level 1
Level 1

uc560 on a PRI with spa50x phones.. 8.6..   DIDs and calls that go thru an AA first are showing caller-id as a number, but not name and number..  suggestions?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I had this issue last week. In my case, it turned out that the caller ID information was not being passed as a facilities IE Message. By unchecking the "Get Incoming Caller ID Name from Facilities IE Message" in the Telephony -> Ports and

Trunks -> PSTN Trunks -> T1/E1 Tab, the caller ID information was properly displayed.

If this does not correct your issue, check with the PRI provider to ensure that Caller ID is being passed by them, and what method they are using.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I had this issue last week. In my case, it turned out that the caller ID information was not being passed as a facilities IE Message. By unchecking the "Get Incoming Caller ID Name from Facilities IE Message" in the Telephony -> Ports and

Trunks -> PSTN Trunks -> T1/E1 Tab, the caller ID information was properly displayed.

If this does not correct your issue, check with the PRI provider to ensure that Caller ID is being passed by them, and what method they are using.

excellent.. thank you!

i actually had the opposite .. by selecting the box i fixed the called-name issue

appreciate you taking the time to share your experience/knowledge!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: