Views
Helpful
Replies

cannot answer calls from ITSP to SPA9000

borabuyuksoy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I need some help on using SPA9000 with ITSP provider..

I use SPA303-g2 phone and SPA9000 as PBX. I can place calls from inside to outside through SPA9000 without problems.

But when I call from outside to the PSTN number which is pointed to our SPA9000 I get problems.

The phone rings showing the caller ID. I pickup the call, the SPA303 shows connected but the calling device still shows calling and the call does not actually get connected.

I end the call from the calling device but the SPA303 still rings. I hang-up SPA303 and 2 seconds later it rings again although I have already hung-up the calling device..

I think it is a NAT issue. SPA9000 is behind an ADSL modem. But I could not find a way to solve it..

Any help would be appriciated

Thanks

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "small business voice - ata and gateway". You can move your post using the Actions panel on right.

borabuyuksoy
Level 1
Level 1

This was an ACL issue from the ITSP side. When they corrected their ACL the issue was resolved..

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: