cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Smart Call Connector Server 2.1 Database is down

Steve Davis
Level 1
Level 1

I have a brand new installed Server 2008 R2 VM  running Cisco SCC Server 2.1. The ccdatabase and ccautomation service are continuously stopping.  I have changed all services to manual, restarted server and services multiple times, reran a repair install of the Server installer with no resolution. I have verified licensing is activated and uninstalled all unnessary programs, apps or updates in the possibility it may have conflicted.

The server runs fine once the services are started, but then they stop again after about 45 minutes.   Here's some things I've noticed.

If I have the configuration manager open when the service stops, its shows as in "Offline Mode".  I can start the services without issue and everything is restored.

If I don't have the configuration manager open and the services go down, once I launch the configuration manager, the ccdatabase service starts as well and service is restored (ccautomation service doesn't start, but doesn't appear to affect the functionality).

If the Call Connector team is viewing this, please reference case# 622367799.

I will be available for webex session at 11am Pacific time today. Does anyone have any suggestions?  I also see this in my server event logs

1 Reply 1

Steve Davis
Level 1
Level 1

The description for Event ID 4 from source CCTSDBSVR cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Try to stop service now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: