cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC500 Integration with Microsoft BPOS or Office 365?

John Shen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I know Cisco UC has integration with Microsoft Office Communicator and Lync. Not sure if it works with UC500, and not sure if it works with the "cloud" edition, Microsoft BPOS, and/or Office 365?

And what is the roadmap for this?

John

12 Replies 12

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear John;

UC500 has basic interop with MOC.This requires use of CLI so recommended only for UC certified partners.

No interop testing has been done with Lync yet. Same for cloud based apps. We will be testing this on coming months, although no firm schedule yet set up. Stay tuned

Regards
Alberto

Hi, Alberto

Has any further testing been done ?

Let me know, thanks

Paul

Hello Alberto,

as a ms cloud accelerate partner and cisco partner we would be extremely interested in that! It would be a great killer feature for us and some customers.

Do you have any informations about what could be possible and how it could be configured, so that we can experiment a bit around that? We have a UC540 BRI

Max

Still staying tuned... Any update?

Hi Brian;

We are not executing formally this integration with UC500 yet. This roadmap item has not been committed and no short term plans to do so.

Regards;

Alberto

Alberto Montilla schrieb:

Hi Brian;

We are not executing formally this integration with UC500 yet. This roadmap item has not been committed and no short term plans to do so.

Regards;

Alberto

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps6836/ps11390/data_sheet_c78-635040_ps11390_Products_Data_Sheet.html

Any comment from Cisco about this CISCO Product for UC and Lync? :-)
As far as i have seen it, that should work with Lync Online.

Hi Maximilian,

This work with CUCM and Cisco Unity or Unity Connection not CME, UC500 or Cisco Unity Express it is written in the system requirements.

Best regards,

Alex

Alex,

Has there been any success in integrating UC560/Unity Express with Microsoft Outlook 365 hosted mail exchange. I have  customer that needs to send voicemail to email (Outlook 365). IMAP client will not support..?

Thanks,

Doug

As long it's IMAP, should work. No other proprietary protocols.

Hi Doug,

As Paolo said if the client uses IMAP standard protocol to connect to the CUE not exchange protocol then you may start the IMAP server feature on CUE and it should work without any problems. If you are checking from outside network you should make relevant port forwarding and open in the firewall for these ports.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Thank you Paolo and Alexander !!

Warm regards,

Doug

You're welcome, please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: