cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial plan Problem with Local dialing

jbrodbent
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to set up a dial plan for the UC540 with a local dial plan, 7 digit dialing.  The problem I'm having is one of our local prefixes contains a "1", and therefore when I add that prefix, the system is dialing all long distance calls as local.  PLEASE HELP!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can modify the outgoing profile for calls to use variable digits instead of a fixed amount of digits.  If you open CCA and go to the Configure -> Telephony -> Dial Plan -> Outgoing section.  Look at the dial plan with the "National" permission.  You can change the number of digits to "variable" in the "Number of Digits" column, this way it will send whatever you input to the local telco without requiring the full 10-digit number.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

You can modify the outgoing profile for calls to use variable digits instead of a fixed amount of digits.  If you open CCA and go to the Configure -> Telephony -> Dial Plan -> Outgoing section.  Look at the dial plan with the "National" permission.  You can change the number of digits to "variable" in the "Number of Digits" column, this way it will send whatever you input to the local telco without requiring the full 10-digit number.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: