cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GENERIC VOIP PBX ---> SPA3102 as remote PSTN TRUNK (not subscriber)

Hi,

I desire give to all my solution for connect a SPA3102 to voip generic PBX as a remote pstn trunk (trunk line in pbx programming), not like a subscriber. In this way you can use LCR rules in pbx and call "in one stage dialing" by your pbx using automatically the remote pstn line of SPA3102. In my configuration the remote pstn line connected to SPA3102 works alone in local (as a normal stand alone pstn line), but permit call on the line also from the remote pbx. Can be the situation in witch you use your remote country office line for example. From the office it appairs as a normal phone line but you can use it with your pbx from another country also. In my configuration the pstn calls that go into the SPA3102 are only directed locally and not on the PBX, but I'm trying to use selective call forwarding setting for go into the remote PBX IVR in some situations (it is in work).

The security of voip connection to pstn line (call without register) is made by the check of the IP of the PBX.

N.B. Pstn line setting are for an Italian pstn line.

I'm not professional (will be nice to find a work in this field!) and I didn't found enought informations about this problems on line. So I used some years to arrive to this solution. I'm yet working to it. If some people has some note, I will be glad.

Use it with luck.

Bye

Ing. Pier Giorgio Buzzelli

0 Replies 0