Views
Helpful
Replies

How I activate different voice message on spa 504g with UC320w

apple0007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

I am configuring a system for a small office with 504g and uc320, on 504g, I press the vmail button, enter the option for recording message for different senarios, like " out of office", " I am busy", ...." greetings",  now the question is how I activating any messages as I wanted with spa 504g, I can only use "greeting.." messages now, it must be a default message..

Regard.

6 Replies 6

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Rex,

Currently the order of messages to be used is 1.Temporary greeting 2. Unavailable message 3. Name 4. Busy message.

Temporary greeting can be removed from the setup menu as you want, but others can't be removed.

Best regards,

Wendy

Hi Wenjin:

Nice to have your reply, what if I want to use busy message, or unavailable message, which I already recorded. how I can replace the temporary greeting message.,,if I remove the greeting message, I have to record them again, is there a way to choose any prerecorded message as I want.

Regard

Hi Rex,

The 'Temporary greeting' is just that a temporary greeting.  Typically, people will use it to indicate they are out of the office and when they will return.  When the user returns to the office, they delete the message then the standard 'Unavailable" message.  Unfortunately, there is a bug and the 'Busy' greeting is never used.

As long as the 'Temporary Greeting' exists that is the greeting the user will hear.  If the customer requires more advanced features from voicemail then perhaps they should look at the UC500 series.

Hope this helps.

Chris

thank you very much, it helps a lot.

Rex

Hi Rex,

Sorry, the voice mail system has the limitation. You can't choose any recorded message as you want.

Best regards,

Wendy

I got it, thank you very much

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: