cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to use Cicso SPA525G bluetooth with Plantronics Savi 730W headset

kobruleht
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for a way to use Plantronics Savi 730W headset with  Cicso SPA525G bluetooth.

On pairing, SPA525G shows Savi base station. After entering pin 0000 and pressing Connect in Cisco,

Connect fail  message appears.

How to connect Savi base to SPA525 using bluetooth ?

2 Replies 2

refer below guide under section: Using Phone Hardware and Accessories-->Connecting the Headset.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpipp/ip_phones/user/guide/525g_sip_user_guide_source/spa525_sip_user.pdf

Thank you. Using those instructions I can connect Jabra and Chinese Voyager Legend clone  BT headsets (see attached image), but not to Savi 730W.

Pairing failed message appears after selecting Savi.

I tried also to pair from browser.

After Clicking Scan for bluetooth devices  Savi 7xx appears properly in list (see attached image).

After clicking in Savi and entering PIN 0000 as described in savi users manual clock icon remains in browser forever (attached image 2)

I re-booted phone but problem persists.

How to connect to Savi ?

Also it is not possible to change bluetooth mode. Mode "Phone" appears. Pressing right arrow or other key does not change it.

How to change mode ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: