Views
Helpful
Replies

Old SPA Firmware 7.2.5

ShenaBrienIPtel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

I have a very old firmware 7.1.3 running on a SAP502G and it would appear that I need 7.2.5 to upgrade to the next available on CCO 

Any thoughts as to where I can get this firmware?

many thank

Shena

6 Replies 6

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sorry to asking, but what's CCO ? I know no meaning of such abbreviation related to Cisco IP Telephony ...

CCO used to refer to cisco connection online .. I guess it's change over the years then:) I meant on the cisco download site. 

... then I don't understand the original question.

You are asking for 7.2.5 version of SPA502G firmware. Such ancient version of firmware is older than oldest version available. As far as I know, no such historic version is available for download.

I has been just curious why you are seeking for such particular version.

May be it's just typo ?

You need 7.5.2b version of firmware to upgrade from pre-7.5.2b version to the latest one. But 7.5.2b is available for download on firmware download page, so I'm still not sure what you are asking for ...

Hi Dan

many thanks for your update.

No, I wish it was a typo. My customer has 7.1.3a as his firmware version. Have tried upgrading to the 7.3 version available for download but that's not working which I would expect. 

any ideas for me?

thanks for your help

Shena 

Hi Dan 

I just found an answer you posted about this .. upgrade to 7.5.2b and then on. So I will give this a go.

thanks for your assistance

Shena 

Glad to hear it helped. Rate useful advices (either here or on other thread) - it will help others to found solutions.