Views
Helpful
Replies

PAP2t configure

fabiopiscedda
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo,

can somebody tell me how to configure my pap2t? I can´t login using Explorer or Firefox.

My problem is I need to configure the pap2t with sip server, username and password.

Thanks for your attention

Fabio

4 Replies 4

Boris Knezovic
Level 1
Level 1

Fabio,

If box is a brand new then you need either to have DHCP in your network or to set static IP address on the box. Network parameters are set using embeded IVR as described in this document:

http://www.nyct.net/PAP2T_ug.pdf

Regards.

Boris

Thanks for tip.

The pap2t doen´s work anyway...the light in the telefon line doen´t turn on...even if I restore the factory settings. I can go in hte system and change the settings but there not way to make this line 1 neither line 2 to turn on....

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

fabio

Fabio,

Phone1 and Phone2 LED's will light only when line is active (meaning your PAP2T is registered at VoIP server).

Are you trying to use PAP2T with local SIP server or at IP Telephony Service Provider network? Could problem be that your PAP2T is residing inside your local network (NAT) and unable to reach IPTSP? What is Registration State of your Line1 at PAP2T initial (Info) screen

Regards.

Boris

Hallo again,

I´m using that with SIP server and I have already add the port 5060-5061 USD and 53 and so on has it standing in the manual.I did try to avoid to use my router and put the PAP2t directly in communication with the modem.

exactly the pap writes cannot reach the server...even if the setting are the same inn the SIP service (messagenet.it ) website and work correctly in my earlier linksys Wrt54g (worked since 3 years ago).

I tried many times that I don´t really know what to try further.

Hope u can help me

BR

Fabio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: