Views
Helpful
Replies

Queries for UC560

leejeffrey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have few enquries pertaining to CISCO UC560 as presently, I am in the midst of implementing it for my customer and these are listed as below:

a) In the present firmware, are there any global phone directory features in the UC560 whereby it facilitates the administrator to centralize store all their company customers' name and contact (e.g. office hours/mobile numbers) so that when their customers ring the DID of respective sales personnel or the main company line, it will be identifed immediately with their name instead. If yes, please advise how this is to be done ?

b) What are the default basic built in Call-Detail-Reports available (e.g total ACD calls within the date range or within 24 hours etc) ? Can customer perform their own customized reports directly from the UC560 or they need to configure to divert all the CDR to FTP/syslog and customized from there or leverage on 3rd party vendor software ?

c) Is FAC (Forced Authorized Code) feature supported ? E.g. my customer wants to restrict only certain groups of users to be able to dial international calls ? Is yes, how to achieve this ?

Regards

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

a. for up to 200 entries, you can use local directory. For more, my script "number to name", that can be acquired on the website mentioned in my profile.

b. there is no user-level reporting. Reporting is done with 3rd party applications. Some Excel macros were released free from Cisco.

c. there are various methods, eg pin login, extension mobility, IVR authentication, COR, LPCOR.